It’s not mama’s gravy, but it sure tickles the taste buds. Below I’ve posted a tried and true easy recipe sure to be a crowd-pleaser. If you have any recipes you would like to share with GM readers, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 pepperoni sausage stick, quartered
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat skillet to medium heat.
- In a large skillet, add the pepperoni, cook 1 minute.
- Add cream of celery soup, cheese crumbles and cream cheese. Mix till consistent.
- Add garlic powder and or salt/pepper.
- Bring down to low heat.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Serve.
- Enjoyed best on fresh italian bread.