Few women on this rock blow me away quite like the stunning Miss Stephanie Snyder. The Pittsburgh-based fitness model has been lighting up the stage and gaining a well-deserved national spotlight in the fitness world. The perfect combination of finely toned sex appeal and natural femininity, Stephanie Snyder embodies what fitness models strive to become; sexiness through strength.
Name: Stephanie Snyder
Birthday: June 1st
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Ethnicity: Korean and Italian
School/Major? La Roche College
Accomplishments (modeling or otherwise)?
- 2nd place Bikini B NPC Bec Francis Atlantic States 2013
– Overall Novice winner NPC Bev Francis Atlantic States 2013
– 3rd place NPC Pittsburgh Championships 2013
– I Am Korean online publication 2013
– Maxim Model 2013
– Physique3D Winter 2013 Publication
– Ring Girl movie “Foxcatcher” (Channing Tatum’s Ring girl)
– 5th Place GNC NPC Natural Pennsylvania Championships
– Faded Industry Entertainment “Hottie of the Week”
– Labore Solois Magazine Online Model
– Miss Tropic Beauty World Finalist 2013
– Tropic Beauty Ohio Title 2012
– 1st Place Pittsburgh Kumite Classic 2012
Career aspirations? TV Personality.
What have you been up to lately? I have been training and competing in bikini fitness competitions. Its a lot of hard work but my efforts are being noticed. I just applied for the Flex Bikini Model search.
The Pivot Questionnaire
What is your favorite word? My favorite word would have to be chocolate, my weakness.
What is your least favorite word? My least favorite word is CAN’T.
What turns you on? Neck kissing.
What turns you off? Overconfident men.
What is your favorite curse word? It’s not my favorite, but I accidentally use the “f” word a lot.
What sound or noise do you love? Whipped cream.
What sound or noise do you hate? Sounds of a toothbrush (strangest thing).
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I could always give football a try. They do have a lingerie football league!
What profession would you not like to do? Nothing that deals with the ocean. There are sharks and shit, literally.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome.